Monday, May 31, 2010

SNSD Remembrance: "Gee"


SNSD's "Gee" was SNSD's big song during 2009, which seems not too long ago. Making the post about Yoona's birthday made me have a mini-SNSD seizure and I felt like I had to listen to their videos all over again...Mannequins always creeped me out when I was a kid, but when it's SNSD mannequins, I don't mind as much... Shinee member Minho GOT TO TOUCH THE SNSD MANNEQUIN. How lucky is that?  What I need in my room is a Seohyun mannequin... SNSD seems to intimidate people with their legs. They dance so perfectly in unison...

Below is the same music video for "Gee" but in different players, we're experimenting to see which player we like better.  Megavideo has an ad whenever you click it, but its something new; Youtube doesn't have an ad when its not on the Youtube website, but it's extremely common... I think we'll use Megavideo when we want to post on something about a Korean TV show...



No comments:

Post a Comment