Saturday, May 22, 2010

Make Your Own Seungri

Hey Guys! I just visited Always Taeyang, and they posted on a paper model site that lets you make your own paper model Big Bang members! They come with the outfits that they wore in their music videos. I'm guessing they want to give us more reasons to love Big Bang. I know I'll be addicted to making these for a long time... I won't stop until every last one of them is made! :D Then I can have a Big Bang Box People fan house. I made my very own paper box Seungri xD. He's such a player :P, but you can't help but love him. The model is based on Seungri's clothes in the music video "Lollipop." Here's the Seungri I made:
 
(Does it look like him?)
You guys can make your own special paper box Big Bang members here.  Die hard fans of Taeyang (like myself) can go here to get the most recent updates on him.


HEY LOOK! IT'S TAEYANG!
From "Where U At."

No comments:

Post a Comment