Sunday, August 29, 2010

August 29th Inkigayo

Annyeong haseyo! This week's Inkigayo featured FT Island's comeback song "Love Love Love" and Sistar's comeback song "Shady Girl."  Sistar's Bora fractured her thumb recently and had a pretty silver splint during the Inkigayo performance. It was very unfortunate because Sistar was just beginning to promote "Shady Girl."  Read more to see a heck of a lot of pictures :D.



Who is hosting this week's Inkigayo?  f(x)'s Sulli, 2AM's Jokwon, and CN Blue's Younghwa!  Jokwon and Younghwa are such goofballs :P.


T Island came back with "Love Love Love" Sarang sarang sarang.  It's great to hear bands like CN Blue and FT Island that play their own music.


Secret performed "Madonna."  This song is so catchy and upbeat.


GP Basic performed "Game."  Is it just me, or did they sound especially squeaky this week? I think they were caught up with the dancing that they kind of messed up the vocals.  I think it's hard for anyone to do a mix of the two.


"Digital Bounce" by Seven.  I cannot take this guy seriously right now; not after he harassed Taeyang earlier. I'm still laughing about it... xD  He was wearing some kind of goggle... Worker's goggles? Hmm... construction goggles?


Homme performed "I Ate Well." Is that right? I'm still not sure about the song name... They have really good vocals though :).


SHINee performed "Lucifer."  I still love Jonghyun, and he will be my new hyung.


Taeyang performed "I'll Be There." Great great performance.  I liked the choreography and the execution of the dance moves.  Too bad Seven wasn't there.


BoA performed "Hurricane Venus."  She was wearing some kind of purple suit... Martian suit, perhaps? I'm not sure, but it was very purple and tight.  Oh BoA, we love your wide range of wardrobe surprises. What will you wear next?

No comments:

Post a Comment